The first reason is because when was editing I accidentally cut off about like 3 words and that was a problem, but good thing Alaysia knew how to get 2 radios on the editing website and transfer the word back to the radio I was editing. Next time I am going to be a little more careful.
The next reason is because you need to take out all of the mistakes we had and we repeated the line more than once sometimes. So I had to figure out which one to delete and which one to keep. Let me tell you it was safe to say at that time #TheStruggleIsReal. I got it at the end and didn't cut of anything we needed, it was a miracle.
Lastly, I think editing radios was a challenge for me is because Alaysia kept telling me that we needed our radios to be 2 minutes or less. Since I had to do that I had to delete every space I saw that took to much time and also cut of some conversational words.
That was also another time when you could say #TheStruggleIsReal.
Overall, when we showed our radios to Mr.M there was a few mistakes, but we fixed it right on time. Hopefully, next time I will be better at it.